“May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.” – Romans 15:13
Our Mission: To share the hope of Jesus with vulnerable children and their families by providing access to education, health care, and discipleship.
Our Vision: To see Ugandan youth transformed by the love of God and living as disciples of Christ.
Our Core Values:
- Relationships – developing valuable personal relationships with the students and their families in the program
- Love & Compassion – Serving people with love and compassion and connecting them to the love and grace of Jesus Christ
- Trust & Dependability – Establishing trust by meeting the needs of the people we serve with empathy and in a timely manner
- Integrity – Living and serving with honesty and being morally upright
- Financial Accountability – Being financially transparent and assuring that all donated funds are used as designated
Where We Work: We are registered as a non-government organization in Uganda and we work in the Jinja district.